Dr. Prashant Agarwal led the foundation stone of Narayan Children Academy on 31st July 2015 with the aim to provide quality education to children with limited means.
Narayan Children Academy: In order to live a dignified life, Education is must!
We help children unlock their potential and realize their dreams. We believe that every child is extraordinary and can scale great heights if provided with the right learning opportunities. With regular and generous contributions from our supporters, we are able to march steadily towards achieving these goals.
We are committed to ensure that all children, irrespective of their origin, are able to go to school, play, interact and learn with other children of their age. We help children with limited means develop their creativity and skills under the guidance of trained teachers and make persistent efforts to enable them to secure a life of dignity for themselves, their families and the community at large.
In schools, we make learning fun. We train teachers to impart learning using child-friendly and interactive teaching-learning methods. This makes the entire experience much more fun and promotes healthy competition.
We also make purposeful contribution to the society by providing other valuable services for free e.g. Free lunch, uniforms, stationeries, conveyance and health care.
The wonderful effects of education span generations. All the children have the right to a happy, healthy and fulfilling life.
1. The School has a sprawling campus, aesthetically designed building.
2. NARAYAN CHILDREN ACADEMY is situated in lush green serene salubrious and vibrant environment
3. Unique teaching methodology to make studies full of fun with an equal emphasis on child’s language proficiency.
4. Fully modernized hostels for orphan boys.
5. SMART CLASS
6. Extracurricular activities like yoga, meditation, music, dance etc are a part of day to day classes.
7. Based on CBSE guidelines strictly.